I just made THE BEST GLUTEN FREE PANCAKES EVER.
Shit you not. I am not going to make this long and drawn out. Below are the ingredients and instructions. Have at it and let me know how you like them!
1 cup of Bob’s Red Mill 1 for 1 Gluten Free Flour
2 tablespoons of sugar
1/2 table spoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoons of unsalted melted butter
1 1/2 cups of any kind of milk(I used almond milk)that’s all I had(get it to a nice consistency. – pourable)
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in your mixing bowl.
- In a large measuring cup, melt the 2 tablespoons of butter in the microwave.
- Next, add vanilla extract to the milk and butter.
- Whisk your egg well and add. to the previous mixture
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. The batter will be slightly lumpy which is good. If the batter feels too thick to you, add a splash of milk and mix again.
- Use a non stick frying pan or griddle, heated up and add butter or cooking spray.
- Serve pancakes fresh with your favorite fruit and some warm maple syrup.
- Store leftover batter in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. To make fresh pancakes, simply warm your frying pan and scoop batter directly from the refrigerator.
NUTRITION ~ 2 pancakes
Calories: 207kcal Carbohydrates: 18g. Protein: 3g Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 12mg Sodium: 131mg Potassium: 231mg Fiber: 2g Sugar: 5g Vitamin A: 125IU Calcium: 102mg Iron: 1mg